Add to delicious
Add to technorati
Add to technorati
Digg it
furl
Yahoo

Vanilla 1.1.5a is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorJulika
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2009 edited

The very last resort
    Here we go my fellow Twilight fans. The winners have been notified and the new start page is online. Take a look, refresh if necessary, and see what you can find there.

Julika

I'll just put further news in here:

02/14

I just updated the Hall of Fame. At the moment there are 904 entries. If you don't find your name, it's either because I missed your mail/there was no name in the mail or your answer wasn't quite right.

07/31

Hall Of Fame is once more up to date, it still blows my mind that there are over one thousand entries and I still receive mail ...

I vaguely remember that I promised that I'd share the grade for the project. After all, somehow we all got graded and it wouldn't have been half as much fun without you and so on and so forth. Everyone sitting? We got an A! My grading system gives points from 0 up to 15 (but 15 is the ideal that only people achieve who reinvent the wheel or something) and the paper says 14. Thank you!

Now for the minor setback: As some of you may know, I'm hacking away on my Bachelor Thesis. I can see the home stretch ahead, but I won't be able to do anything else for at least another 4 weeks. It bugs me as well, believe me. The notes are all ready I 'just' need to put everything in a nice order and code. I hope you understand.

Enough rambling, the sooner I return to my writing, the quicker it will be done. So much for theory.
    • CommentAuthorchristina
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2009

Wow! That is a lot of people. I have eternal bragging rights! :)
    Helpful Sprites in Charge
    Ditto ^^

I wonder who was finished first at 10 o'clock lol
    • CommentAuthorchristina

Oh, yes I wonder that too. Perhaps Julika could tell us? I'm sure that person would get the most bragging rights of all! lol.
    • CommentAuthorIrish_Vamp
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2009 edited

And fair play to them for it!

I finished question 101 around 7 or something... but I had to go back and fill in ones I'd accidentally skipped :/
    •  
      CommentAuthorJulika

The very last resort
    Oh yes, the five winners ... I didn't post them on the site, but I think here would be okay.

Soon to be owners of a nice t-shirt from WeBook Apparel will be

Susan M., Laura P. (both for speed), our very own isobel, Irish_Vamp and Opal (by draw).

I even had legal supervision while doing the draw, so that's waterproof.
    And I havn't stopped grinning yet =D

Yay!! Thank you soo much again!! And congrats to everyone else too! XD
    •  
      CommentAuthorJulika

The very last resort
    Quick question: Isn't the new banner a most amazing piece of art?
    It's wonderfully well done! The eyes and Edward are just perfect... and I love the Bella's hair kinda turns smoky/windish underneath the title.. if that makes sense?
    Yeah, it really is beautiful!
    • CommentAuthorlillemy

of couse the new banner is wonderful :) but i already told you^^.
    congratulation to the winners!
    Wow!!! I am amazed at the HOF list! Congrats to all!
    what is the link to the new start page?
    It's the same start page - http://riddles.juliakniep.de
    • CommentAuthorajhuff01
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2009

woohoo bragging rights! I'm so cool with that. Congrats to those who won.
    • CommentAuthorkaydee
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2009 edited

I just sent my riddle answer. I needed to check a few missed questions. Do I still get bragging rights?

Also cangrats to everyone who finished. That was really fun:)
    •  
      CommentAuthorhaleyknitz

so i love the new home page... are you going to do a twilight riddle #2 anytime soon????? plz. we won't even ask for prizes. it'd be soooooo much fun...
    I JUST finished the riddle last night. Congratulations to those who won a t-shirt!
    I wish I had known about this earlier! I would have been one of the first to finish for sure! Regardless, congrats to those who won! It would be awesome if we has a second batch of questions...these were by far the most challenging and interesting questions I've ever answered about the series. The whole project was well-done and I am in love with the banner on the new start page!

By the way, I just realized I have eternal bragging rights and officially carry the title “Twilight Riddler” :) LOL
    I so love the new banner! I also loved the riddle. Twilight is SUCH an awesome series, it's nice to know there are some people out there that would make something like this. You are absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!
    Eternal bragging rights, Oh YEAH!! lol

Congrats to the winners!

I believe a new shirt is in order for us “Twilight Riddlers”!

something like "I solved Julika's Twilight Riddle"

And GREAT new banner!
    • CommentAuthorJo

congrats to the winners - ive yet to complete this riddle (I only get to do it at work)
    •  
      CommentAuthorEJGirl

It's a bittersweet expiriense for me. I loved the riddle, but i'm sad i din't get to win, and most of all i'm sad that is over.
    But for those who did finnish on time... Congrats!!!!!
    Also Kudos for julika. I really enjoyed it.
    Hahahaha congrats to everyone who finished it!!!
    I'm still working on it....even though the contest is over i still would like to finish it!!
    lol

again.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    Hey guys!!!!! congrats to those who won...
    kinda sad i didnt but im super psyched i solved it!
    EEEEEEEEEEEEK :D EVERYONE HERE ROCKS!
    Twilight-forever
    • CommentAuthorMecki
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2009

yeahh congrats! =)

and the banner is kewwwwl! very beautiful.
    Congrats to all the people in the Hall of Fame too. Congrats to anyone who finished...

p.s.-
    (Happy Valentine's Day)
    •  
      CommentAuthorFeli
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2009

By now I have eternal bragging rights, too. Ha! (: Don't know how I did it but I'm glad.
    Congrats to the winners - you're somewhere between amazing and insane (not necessarily in the bad way though).
    •  
      CommentAuthorSeeMyEvil
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2009

Woop! I have eternal bragging rights! lol :D It took me ages to figure out that code.
    • CommentAuthorJo
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2009

wooohooooo to us all
    •  
      CommentAuthorJulika
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2009

The very last resort
    Update's in the first post. ;o)