Add to delicious
Add to technorati
Add to technorati
Digg it
furl
Yahoo

Vanilla 1.1.5a is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorJulika
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2009 edited

The very last resort
    You made it until here and now you're stuck? Can't quite believe that, but anyhow: The instructions are very straightforward. Take a very (<-- IMPORTANT!) close look and keep in mind what I define as being #1. Part of the exmaple is based on the truth.
    • CommentAuthorKika
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2009

It takes a really complex mind to come up with this entire riddle. From the moment we start to the very moment we finish, we have to use our heads. It's nice to not just mindlessly clickon things and get whatever we're looking for so easily for a change hehehe Julika did an excellent job! I hope you get a good grade on this project. I bet it was a tremendous job to get everything up and running for this. I guess that's why I can't complaint some questions were hard. After all, you put a lot of effort into this. Therefore, so should us! hehehe

Bye, bye and thank you for all the fun!
    • CommentAuthorDonna
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2009

Oh I feel like a dummy. I went back to the final task instructions and read it more slowly this time and figured it out. Thanks for the help!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJulika
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2009

The very last resort
    Final remarks:

1. You didn't write down your answers? Gee, I told you to. Twice or thrice even.

2. You come up with gibberish? Take a really close look at the example. I already give away which answer should be #1.
    omg.. I've just finished and i felt really relieved! i just sent my email, andi really felt grateful to julika... i never had so much fun in any of other lame twilight quizzes.. this is something different, genius and may realize that your brain is fried when you reached the finish line.... i really hope you'll get the highest mark in your class.. make something like this again if you have time.... ahahahaa