Add to delicious
Add to technorati
Add to technorati
Digg it
furl
Yahoo

Vanilla 1.1.5a is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorkatierbear
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2009

I just wanted to thank you so much for this. I know I speak for all the twilighters when I say it is soooo great to have something NEW!!! And it took me a few days....which I loved! I REALLY hope you do another one! Heck I would be happy to help in any way possible! I am sure you have plenty of help...but what can I say...I LOVE twilight and anything related! I think you are a genius!
    • CommentAuthorcrystal
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2009

hehehe,, just finished the riddle.
    it took me a couple of days to decode it all but whew! I did it..
    nice project julika..
    hey, Julika, did u get my idea 4 the riddle? it's.......ok, compared 2 the ones u made!!!!

tell me! tell me! tell me! tell me! tell me! tell me! tell me! tell me! tell me! :D

how many ideas have u been getting?
    •  
      CommentAuthorJulika
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2009

The very last resort
    I got your idea and I'll store it with my other notes. I can't reply to all e-mails, especially now that I only have Internet access every once in a blue moon (internship in the middle of nowhere). However, I have already collected a considerable amount of ideas for new riddles, offline time helps in that department, at least.
    yay! r u gonna use it???

that question will be easy 4 me!
    Are you really going to make a Twilight riddle number 2? Because that would be great!
    This Twilight riddle is really great, and i was happy & sad to finish it:
    Happy because i beat my friends :)
    and sad because it was over!

please make more! :)