Add to delicious
Add to technorati
Add to technorati
Digg it
furl
Yahoo

Vanilla 1.1.5a is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMopen06
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2009

After question one I get taken to 92...is that right? I want to do the ones in between!
    Helpful Sprites in Charge
    Think of a different one of Bella's friends & you'll get to number 2 =]
    Um.. any idea what this is?

Scriptfehler
    Zeitpunkt: Thu Feb 5 01:16:16 2009
    Bitte ueberpruefen Sie saemtliche Datei- und Verzeichnisrechte und wenden Sie sich ggf. an den KONTENT Support.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJulika
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2009 edited

The very last resort
    Yup, that's the server telling me/you that there are very many people accessing the site at the same time.

It's scary, I already have 28241 unique visitors in four days.
    Haha I guess that means you've proved your professor wrong huh =P
    • CommentAuthorCody Rae
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2009

Okay, so I read a comment that asks how to start, and whomever replied said something about 'threads'.... I have no idea what those are... can someone help me please?
    • CommentAuthorcargonza
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2009 edited

Julika, I love you for this. Thank you for making me not do homework. I had way too much fun doing this instead. :)
    Julika, you are brilliant! This was SO much fun. Thank you for giving me something to do during the day. Please, please, PLEASE make another one because you are just too good. I hope we can prove your professor wrong and give you a good grade in return. Thanks again and great job! =]
    For those of you who didn't write down your answers (like me!) use your url history button!!!!! Then you won't have to go through the whole darn thing again to write down the answers--your computer (or computers--you'll just have to piece the two lists together) has all the urls recorded, thus recording all the answers.

Fabulous game! Can't wait for the second one. I'm glad you threw in some questions that were images for variety. Neat way to check that people answered all the questions. Well done! Thanks. As a teacher myself-- A++ (though if my second graders turned this project out, I'd die from shock! LOL)
    • CommentAuthorhunnii

THANKYOUUU SOO MUCH for making this :D!!
    lol i finally finished it this morning
    and it was awesome
    and i felt so proud of myself XD!
    AND U SHOULD FEEL SO PROUD OF URSELF JULIKA TOO!!

congrats on it and hope ur assignment turns out all well XD!!
    • CommentAuthorMiajanE

these riddles were so great :)
    kept my boredom away for 4 and a half hours.
    but after reading the first 20 or so of these comments i dont think that i was lucky enough to be in the top 5 :'(

it was great fun though,
    if only i'd discovered it last night, dang.
    • CommentAuthorjj14

I can't play the riddle!! I'm stuck in this page http://riddles.juliakniep.de/level1.html, and the letitbegin is not clickable.
    any help pls?? can someone give me the exact url of the game?
    • CommentAuthorJo

seriously its the best way to spend the working day (even though Im stuck on question five lol)

Thank a million Julika - well done
    Loved it! Thanks so much for the insane amount of work this project must have been for you! A+++++
    Thank you, Julika! This is definitely the most addicting thing since the Twilight series! I really loved doing this, although some of the questions were so tricky that I were about to go insane. But yeah, it must've taken a long time and energy for you to make this! This is pure geniou!

Now I want to read the whole series in a row! I've never done that and the last time I read a Twilight book it was Breaking Dawn in August. So it's about the time I started to read the series..
    • CommentAuthorlande22

You need to update us on how you did on the project. I want to know if your professor is surprised! I really enjoyed taking part in it! I think I still did okay on my Biochemistry exam dispite doing this the enitre night before.
    i LOVE this project! i am officially addicted!!!!! go twilighters!
    Julika: I'm scared that I have more posts than you O_O

Clearly free time in unhealthy..
    Either that, or you so need to make another one!!! XD
    okay, QUESTION! is the / and .html included for the code at the end? for the counting of letters and such?
    No, just the word[s] in between
    okay, thankies!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJulika

The very last resort
    Will do. Update for today - So far we had:
    33684 unique visitors
    411409 attempts on wrong answers ;o) (those are quite inspiring though)
    627 members in this forum

Need I go on? In short: You people are seriously awesome.

Oh, one more: Web traffic as of now is 4.28 GB. I think they moved us to a different server after the first crash.
    Hahahaha that's amazing!!! Congratulations!!! =D
    DONE! FINALLY!

JULIKA I LOVED DOING THIS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING IT!!!
    • CommentAuthorajhuff01
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2009

This is so cool! Talk about a new addiction.
    • CommentAuthorlana

I'm a TWILIGHTER so obviously I knew about this. the thing I loved was that my PSYC professor knew about it!! He is an OFFICIAL twilight guy. NEVER would've guessed that lol!! This was our "extra credit" assignment.

THANK YOU JULIKA!!!

I am FINALLY grateful that my workdays are slow as heck! Extra credit or not this was DEFINITELY worth it =]
    • CommentAuthorPixie

That was fan-freakin'-tastic! Kept me busy while I was at work. I had to do it twice since I didn't write my answers down the first time (I know, shame on me!). SOme of them were pretty easy, but some just made me feel dumb. I'm kind of a closet Twilighter, since I'm almost 24 and my husband calls me a dork everytime I mention Twilight, but I'm telling everyone about this. If you're not an expert on all things Twilight now, you will be when it's over! Excellent work julika! If you don't get an A, I'll call your professor myself and let them have it!
    that was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME...JULIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
    Julika: For the end coding bit, the 5th sentence, 3rd word it's 12:2
    Just wondering if it's supposed to be 13:2?

Otherwise mine makes no sense lol..
    • CommentAuthorMecki

"411409 attempts on wrong answers"

Hehe, I think I'm like 2% of this, ;).

Ok...Julika...this riddle was really very awesome! It was so much fun and also frustrating at times; but that's the good thing. Everytime I was frustrated I came up with useful answers, haha.
    Thanks so much for this.

Oh BTW, bist du deutsch?...wegen dem .de!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJulika

The very last resort
    I had a slight typo there at the beginning and have changed that by now. But do not fret, the people who finished with the original typo are still in the draw. It just had me thinking that even then some had the "right" right answer ...

And yes, I'm German born and raised. Probably a tea-loving Kiwi at heart, though.
    Wow!! That is all I can say to you Julika! This was a lot of fun! Thanks for coming up with this, I passed a lot of free time with it! I think you deserve the highest grade possible!!! <3
    This is so addicting!!! I finished it in like one day! These kinds of puzzles love to death!! I absolutely love you for creating this!
    A couple of my friends now want to do this( and i am so not giving up the answers to them.. it just takes out all of the fun!!LOL)
    But they are worried that they wont finish in time. So they keep asking(well bugging me! rofl) me when you will pick the winners.. do you have any idea when this will end/basically pick the winners.. =]
    • CommentAuthorcadele143

Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you!
    This quiz is the bomb!!!
    I love how you came up with the concept of this project, and I wish there could be more quizzes like this about "Twilight." (not complaining about the 101 questions!) This quiz has given me something to do while waiting for the DVD and ease my anxiety on waiting for "New Moon" the movie to come out.
    I am absolutely, "unconditionally and irrevocably in love" with this experience!!

Thank you once again!
    Oh thank god.. haha I was getting really worried I'd sent in the wrong answers XD
    Though, technically I put in both =P

& GoldenTwilight: I think Julika said she'd announce it some time this weekend =]
    •  
      CommentAuthorJulika

The very last resort
    Okay, here's the (semi-official) announcement:

I will pick the winners this weekend and but up a list of everyone who finished the riddle and sent me the correct answer. This list will not be closed so that even when the shirt contest is gone I'll still add to the list (which ensures the "eternal bragging rights and pride" and whatever).

On the "I'm sad that it's over" notes:

I must be seriously defective. I should be thinking straightforward for my uni stuff, but I find myself more often that I would like thinking something like "nice, that would be a cryptic question". I just hope that I won't answer my final essay next Wednesday in riddles. After that I'm fine for the moment and can hole up in my chamber to write down all the funny things I keep thinking. Thus, I will do a batch II I just can't promise the exact time. And with this remark I have probably just dug my own grave ...

So peeps, keep a watch on the main page (or my website, still not sure which) over the weekend, it might experience some changes.
    • CommentAuthorDaina
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2009

This was the most fun ever!! I've only done one other game like this, and it's so clever.

Julika, I can only try and imagine the effort that went into organising this! Well done! It worked brilliantly, and unlike a lot of twilight quizzes, this really stretched your knowledge. So sad that it's over, but it was a good couple of days spent. :D
    • CommentAuthorpika_boo
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2009

This game really was the most fun I've ever had. I mean, you see all those painfully easy Twilight quizzes that pop up on Goggle, then you compare them to yours, Julika, and they all pale in comparison so impossibly that its not fair.

I think I'm going to miss being able to do your quiz almost (be not quite) as much as I miss being able to read new books in the series itself. The questions were hard, but eerily rewarding once we finally got them right. =D
    I am in love with this riddle game! I have probably completed every online Twilight quiz available, but they are so easy, to the point where I felt my brain cells were being depleted. Your game, Julika, challenged me and made me think for a change. Your questions were very well-developed and involved the whole spectrum of Twilight and its fanbase, not solely the books. Thanks for giving me something to look forward for a couple of hours. Whether I win the prize or not for completing the riddle, I think I reaped a great reward by enhancing my knowledge on the one thing I love most. Thanks again for your hard work and dedication to this amazing project! You definitely deserve high marks in your class for this!
    This thing was awesomely obsessive! I loved it! I'm telling my friends and my family to do it now. The other day, my dad asked me, "Why are you doing this if you now you won't win?" I told him that it gave you pride to finish it and that kept him quiet. I just e-mailed in the last challenge thing. Addictive and fun! I think you deserve a 100 on this. If you get any less than just tell us online and we will help... :^D -THANKS!
    make The Host one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ya, that would be cool too.
    I just finished reading that like yesterday.
    I'll just say this:
    All books by Stephenie Meyer are awesome!
    • CommentAuthorJo
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2009

loved the riddle Julika - finally finished last night (now I can get back to work - so much to catch up on LOL)

Hope your project is a huge success and that your properly awarded for all the work you put into this - you know all us twilight fans love you for it tho
    •  
      CommentAuthorEJGirl
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2009

Hello Julika,
    I was wondering if you update the Hall of Fame? I want to know because i can't find myself there :( and i really want to be in it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJulika
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2009

The very last resort
    I'll update it when I find the time ... tomorrow perhaps. The thing is: The longer I put it off, the more people send in right answers, the more I'll have to update ...

Vicious circle. Did you notice, that only the circle gets an adjective like this? Have you ever heard of a "mean square"?
    I've heard of mean rectangles though...
    • CommentAuthorelahicorea
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2009

Your amazing. :) Thank you for putting me in the list. uhh well sorry "Hall of fame" lol. BUT for real YOU ARE AMAZING. i solved it in less than a day.
    You gave us a reason to stop and just do something different while we wait for new moon.:) LOL. or another book. but thank you for this. it was awsome. i told my friend about it and she couldnt finish it. lol She kept calling me asking for the answers, and she would get mad when i wouldnt help her.:) hahahaha, i looooooved it.
    thankkkkkkkkk you for keeping us Entertained.
    Gloria.:)
    Thanks for updating the Hall of Fame.
    Now I can brag to my friends that are still doing it.
    I have proof that I finished now.
    And thanks for making this in the first place.
    :^D -Thank you!
    • CommentAuthorelah^____^
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2009

hey, Julika!

your site is awesome...i just finished the riddle last saturday, i guess..

*thinking*

i hope my "solution to twilight riddle" is correct so i can be on the hall of fame, too.

i really hope so..

thank you for doing this kind of "Do you know the Twilight Saga that Good" site.

it really freaked me out to be stuck on number 3.

glad there's the internet to help me out..

whew!